We Have Safely Reopened: COVID-19 Notice
By: Dr. Olivia Rose ND, Clinic Director, Rose Health Clinic
We are so pleased to announce that our clinic has fully reopened to serve you. All of our services including naturopathic medicine, massage therapy, medical esthetics / natural & organic facials, counseling / health & wellness coaching and holistic nutrition consultations area available in person. Virtual and phone appointments will continue to be available. When you book online or in person, please note which type of appointment you’d prefer.
Your safety and comfort is our top priority, so here is important information about how our clinic will operate and the safety measures that we have in place:
- Appointments will be staggered to keep with physical distancing rules
- Appointments will be spaced appropriately so that sanitation of all surfaces can be done between appointments
- You will be screened using the Ministry of Health and Longterm Care’s COVID-19 Questionnaire prior to your appointment.
- No cash will be accepted at this time, contactless payment is accepted, credit, debit and e-transfers are still accepted
- Staff and patients will wear a mask at all times. If you don’t have a mask, we will supply you with one
- We ask that you come to your appointment on time and on your own and that family members wait outside of the clinic as there will be no waiting area, If you are bringing your child for an appointment, only one caregiver can attend the appointment
- Please use the hand sanitizer available at the door and in the treatment rooms upon arriving and during your appointment as necessary. The washroom is also available to wash your hands
- Medical estheticians will wear a mask and shield during your appointment
We look forward to seeing you again. Now more than ever it’s important to put your health first.
~Dr Rose and the RHC Team